Vegetable Cutlet are easy to make quick snacks recipe. To make these cutlets you can use any veggies of your choice. For a healthier option, these can be baked or shallow fried.
Vegetable Cutlet Ingredients Required:
- Boiled Potatoes – 3
- Green Peas- ¼ cup boiled
- Carrot – ½ cup grated
- Bell pepper (green)- ¼ cup
- Sweet corn- ½ cup boiled
- Green Chillies- 3 chopped
- Lemon Juice- 1Tsp
- Grated Ginger-1 Tbsp
- Onion- 1 finely chopped
- Cumin powder- 1tsp
- Garam Masala- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ¼ tsp
- Salt to taste
- Red Chili powder- ½ tsp
- Bread Crumbs-1 cup+ ½ cup
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 tbsp Maida
- Water as required
Veg Cutlet Recipe:
- Take the boiled potatoes in a bowl and mash it properly.
- Add carrots, onions, capsicum, peas, corn, green chili, bell pepper and ginger.
- Now we will add cumin powder, turmeric, garam masala, lemon juice and salt.
- Add ½ cup bread crumbs. By adding bread crumbs, it helps in easy binding of cutlets.
- Now roll the cutlets as per the shape you want.
- Now take maida and make a paste by adding water
- Dip the cutlet in maida paste and then roll it in bread crumbs.
- Now the cutlets are ready to fry. Deep fry the cutlets.
Cutlets are ready to serve. Serve it hot with mint chutney or ketchup.
VEGETABLE CUTLET RECIPE - Pro News Zone
Vegetable Cutlet are easy to make quick snacks recipe. To make these cutlets you can use any veggies of your choice. For a healthier option, these can
Cuisine: Veg Cutlet
Keywords: Veg Cutlet
Recipe Yield: 2 Servings
Preparation Time: PT2H
Cooking Time: PT1H
Total Time: PT3H