Jeevan Shakti Yojana MP: Through Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana, women living in urban areas will be able to make cotton masks on their houses and sell them to the government! Which Madhya Pradesh government will buy at the rate of 11 rupees per mask. Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan in the ministry also interacted with some women who had registered to make masks while starting Madhya Pradesh Jivan Shakti Yojana MP through video conferencing.
According to CM, by making masks under MP Jivan Shakti Yojana, not only will you earn money, but you will also do virtuous work for the people of the state. Wearing a mask will save people’s lives and the mask will prevent the spread of coronavirus infection. Along with this, women sitting at home will also get employment.
- 1 Jeevan Shakti Yojana Madhya Pradesh
- 1.1 What is Jeevan Shakti Yojana, how will women get employment?
- 1.2 Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana
- 1.3 Eligibility for MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana
- 1.4 Benefits of Jeevan Shakti Yojana
Jeevan Shakti Yojana Madhya Pradesh
In Madhya Pradesh, Corona is now focusing its attention on financially strengthening the people struggling with the crisis to fight the disease. In the lockdown, the Chief Minister has launched the MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana to boost employment. The Shivraj Singh government of Madhya Pradesh has provided home-based employment for women (WORK FROM HOME). Any woman from the urban area can earn money under the Jeevan Shakti Yojana. Women will be able to make masks in it and give it to the government through Jeevan Shakti Yojana! In return, the amount will be given to women.
What is Jeevan Shakti Yojana, how will women get employment?
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan informed the press conference that this scheme is going to start in Madhya Pradesh today to give employment to sisters in the state! In this, the urban woman must first go to the official website of maskupmp and register first! After this, after getting the order from the government, make a female mask and provide it to the government! And receive your zodiac sign. MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana The Jeevan Shakti Yojana has been implemented with a view to increase the employment opportunities of women entrepreneurs of urban areas of Madhya Pradesh.
Purpose of Madhya Pradesh Jeevan Shakti Yojana
Under this scheme, women entrepreneurs of urban areas can start the construction of masks by registering themselves on this portal. The masks manufactured by women will be purchased at the district level at the rate fixed by the Madhya Pradesh government. Necessary action will be taken at the district level for sale of purchase material. The woman will be given 11 rupees per statue. Masks are made of cotton cloth. After making the mask, she will submit her mask to a nodal officer created in her urban body. Action will be taken on payment of masks. Payment will be received on their account on the same day or the next day.
Eligibility for MP Jeevan Shakti Yojana
• The woman must have a machine.
• The clothes should be sewn so that the woman can make a better mask.
• Only urban women can participate in this scheme.
• Masks are made with cotton cloth.
• It is mandatory to enter bank account details in the process of registration.
Benefits of Jeevan Shakti Yojana
- Women will get employment in this lockdown.
- Women will become self-reliant.
- Urban woman will get employment from home.
- The amount of the mask will be added to the account on the same day or the next day.
How to register in Jeevan Shakti Yojana ?
In order to avail the Madhya Pradesh government’s Jeevan Shakti Yojana, women of urban areas must first register online. The link for Jeevan Shakti online registration is given below. Women entrepreneurs of urban areas will register on their maskupmp portal through their Aadhaar number or mobile number. It is mandatory to enter bank account details in the process of registration. At the time of registration, the monthly capacity to produce the mask will be entered. After the registration is complete, the registration number, user ID and password of the portal will be received on the registered mobile.
- First of all, you have to visit the Chief Minister Jeevan Shakti Yojana Official website. The link to register is given below.
- Click on registration and fill all the information.
- Then click on submit button.
- After the registration is complete, the registration number, user ID and password of the portal will be received on the registered mobile.
- In case of difficulty in registration, the helpline can be contacted on phone number 0755 – 2700800 between 9 am to 5 pm.
Jeevan Shakti Yojana Helpline Number / Jivan Shakti Yojana helpline number
In case of difficulty in registration, the helpline can be contacted on phone number 0755 – 2700800 between 9 am to 5 pm.
Jeevan Shakti Yojana
Apply online click here