The microphone has become really important today for giving you a quality audio output. If you are starting a podcast in 2022 thinking to make it a profession or start is professional. I would recommend you to get the best podcast microphone in your budget for better podcasting.
We thought to bring the best podcast mic for you. You can find these mics for podcasting from a strict budget of under 500 to as high and above as thousands of rupees. It will be base on price and quality accordingly. Also these mics are equally good if you are teaching someone or teaching using a writing pad for a laptop.
Best Budget Podcast Microphone under 1000 INR in India
Starting a new podcast with little investment if a good idea if you are a novice. A few thousands of rupees you can invest in some important equipment that is a budget mic, a stand form mic initially. Later you can expand and make a podcast studio as well. In this section, we have listed some best budget microphones under 1000 which can give you good audio recording for your podcast.
Best Mics for Voice Recording under 3000 – 5000 INR
If you are having a tight budget of 3000INR as well as you have room to increase your budget up to 5000 INR, here are some mics these are USB mic as well as XLR to 3.5 mm mic. These mics will make sure your podcast turns out to be a professional one by the quality of sound they will record.
You won’t really need a phantom power supply as well for many of these mics. You can rely on these mics for better audio output.
Check out some amazing mic for Voice Recording and podcasting.
- Fifine K669B Metal USB Microphone Condenser for Recording on Windows or Windows PC & Laptops, Cardioid Studio for Voice Recording, Input Volume Control Knob, Streaming and YouTube Videos
here you go for this Best USB microphone
- FIFINE USB Microphone, Fifine K680 Metal Condenser Recording Microphone For Laptop MAC Or Windows Cardioid Studio Recording Vocals, Voice Overs, Streaming Broadcast And YouTube Videos
here you get
- Blue Snowball iCE USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac, Cardioid Condenser Capsule, Adjustable Stand, Plug and Play – Black
Best USB microphone for youtube, vlogging under 5000INR
- Maono AU-A03 Condenser Microphone Kit Podcast Mic with Boom Arm Microphone Stand (Black)
I have this mic and its built quality is awesome. you can get this 3.5 mm jack mi for pc/ MacBook to start recording audio or podcasting
- Maono AU-A04T USB Condenser Podcast PC Microphone Kit 192KHz/24Bit Sampling Rate with Pop Filter and Stand for Computer, YouTube and Gaming Recording
Budget Microphone kit which you can check just like a small portable studio.
- Maono AU-A04TR USB Condenser Cardioid Microphone Kit with 192KHZ/24BIT Sampling Rate for Podcast and PC
get it from here this professional microphone at cheap price
- Maono AU-A04 Condenser Microphone Kit (Black)
You can find it here
- Mic I am Using Maono AU-100 Condenser Clip-On Lavalier Microphone with 6 Meters Audio Cable: Get here
Best Mic for Podcasting above 10000 INR
If you want to take podcasting to next level then here are a few great options you can consider when you have a good budget of over 10000 INR to invest in microphone.
Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac
Blue Yeti USB Mic is best mic for a little over 10k Inr. It is moslty used by youtubers for Recording and Streaming on PC and Mac. It has got 3 Condenser Capsules, 4 Pickup Patterns, a Headphone Output & Volume Control, Mic Gain Control, Plug & Play which makes it quite resilient for use.
This mic is best in segment you can use this for youtubing, recording podcast or voiceovers as well. Since this is a usb mic having plug and play in mac or pc you don’t need to download extra softwares as well.
Rode NT-USB Mini
Rode NT-USB Mini givies Studio quality sound. This is a USB Microphone which is best for podcasting, youtube or online streaming, for a musician, a gamer and for voice over artists.
This is priced equally to the blue yeti usb mic so you have another option in the same price segment.
Pros & Cons of Rode NT-USB Mini
- Robust construction – Built quality, weight and regidness is at its best. Mic stand received with Mic is of very good quality and having magnet inside which is an additional feature. By using metal table one can reduce noise due to vibrations.
- Looks – Amazing finish, Stylish and rich look.
- User friendly – No driver required for PC. It automatically identifies the mic once connected. It works smoothly with Audacity.
- Live video recording – One can record Live covers using this mic. U just need to connect this mic to cellphone/ tablet/ DSLR using OTG cable that’s it. For cellphones one need to download ‘open camera’ or similar video recording app and in settings you have to select Audio recording – Through external microphone option.
- Video/Audio conferencing – Best mic for Microsoft Teams/ Zoom/ Duo meetings.
- Flexibility -One can use old mic stand to mount this mic (like I m using my mic stand shown in the photo) as per requirement one can order an adjustable boom stand.
- Pop filter – Pop filter feature is inbuilt so an additional pop filter is not required. One can add one to get a more precise output (I m using one pop filter for the best output).
- 8. Value for money product : Considering all these features 11k price tag is really best deal
Cons of Rode NT mini USB
- No OTG cable provided in the packet.
- No user manual provided.
- USB cord length is hardly 1M which is not sufficient but on the product box 6M cord length is mentioned.
FAQs on Best Podcast Mics
We have listed some frequently asked questions on the best mic for podcasting in India. You can read them as well.
What kind of microphone is best for podcasts?
Any microphone which give best audio output is good for podcast. It should record your voice without recording noise.
What is the best USB microphone for podcasting?
Some of the best USB microphones for podcasting are Blue Yeti USB Microphone, Rode NT USB.
Audio-Technica AT2020USB+, Maono AU 04, Fifine 668B etc
How do I choose a podcast microphone?
In order to choose the right microphones for podcasting, you’ll need to consider the following:
1. How you will connect the microphone: USB (plug ‘n play) or XLR (may requires additional hardware)
2. The difference in sensitivity between the condenser and dynamic microphones.
3 The space you have is usually where you record in.
Do you need a mic to record a podcast?
If you are starting a podcast with an aim to make it professionally count then you can invest in a good microphone. However, it is not required mandatorily to have a mic you can use your mobile phone as well.
Are USB mics good for podcasting?
Dynamic microphones which are USB compatible are more sought after as they are easy to install and play. Also, a USB mic can be taken on the go with your laptop or MacBook while you travel.
Which are some best podcast platforms to start for free?
You can start podcasting from google podcast, anchor.FM is the best platform to start podcasting for free.
Which is the best budget podcast microphone for recording podcasts in India?
Maono AU 03 and Maono AU 04 are a couple of the best options if you are looking for a budget podcast mic for recording podcasts in India.
Hope this article helps you to choose your best microphone for podcasting as per your budget so that it gives you a rocket start.You can start podcasting with this amazing best microphone for youtube or on anchor.