Finally Today the moon has been sighted and we wish you a very happy Eid ul-Fitr 2021. Eid will be celebrated on 14th May (tomorrow) and today that is on 24th it is the night of moon or moonlight.
- 1 About Eid ul Fitr
- 2 Eid Mubarak Wishes
- 3 Eid Mubarak Images
- 4 Eid Mubarak Gifs
- 5 FAQs Related to Eid al Fitr Festival
About Eid ul Fitr
Eid ul-Fitr, also called the “Festival of Breaking the Fast”, is a religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide that marks the end of the month-long dawn-to-sunset fasting of Ramadan. This religious Eid is the first and only day in the month of Shawwal during which Muslims are not permitted to fast.
Eid Mubarak Wishes
Eid Mubarak 2021 Wishes, Here is the some special Eid Mubarak Wishes. You copy these so as to share with friends and family. Eid is the biggest festival for Muslims across the world. Eid is the last day of the Holy month Ramadan, during which the believers of Islam faith does fasting. Normally, there are other festivals available but only this occasion is really big.
Eid Mubarak Wishes 2021 in English
- Now I’m wishing to you on this Eid, my peace and joy embrace your life and stay on this blessed day and always. Eid Mubarak to you!
- In every second do share your smile to others. In every silent moment, do the prayer for yourself.
In every opportunity that comes on your way, may Allah bless you immensely. Eid Mubarak!
- May the magic of this Eid bring lots of happy moment in your life and you can celebrate it with all your friends and family.
With this moment, may it fill your heart with wonders. Eid Mubarak!
- May the day delight and the moments measure all the special joys for all of you to treasure.
Hope, the year ahead be fruitful too, for your home and family and especially for you. Eid Mubarak!
- You can be put your belief in Allah and shine in his divine blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah send his love like sunshine to the peoples in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your heart.
Now fill your life with a lot of happiness today and all the time. Eid Mubarak!
- Every Eid is like a blessing from Allah with you. Thanks for being always with me. Eid Mubarak!
- I’m sending an Eid Mubarak to wish to my family on this moon night. Hope it can make you happy before I reach home.
- Let’s this holy occasion of Eid be a holy day for our lovely friendship. I wishing you and for your family a memorable Eid this year. Eid Mubarak!
- Let all the obstacles of your life vanish and there be peace and gaiety within for the family.
Have trust in Allah. Eid Mubarak!
- Eid is the time for joy, a time for togetherness and it’s a time to remember God’s blessings.
May Allah bless you and give you the joy in your life.
- My good wishes, my good wishes to you. Are the just prayers for your long happy life from God on this noble event.
Wish you a very happy Eid Mubarak, my dear.
- Wishing you a happy Eid and hope this festival bring happiness in your life and abundant joy.
- Eid days are meant to celebrate, the goals and the achievements that make you happiest in the future.
The ideals you believe in, the dream you love the best. Eid Mubarak!
- Wishing each other not only strengthen the bonds of brotherhood but also reflects forgiveness and loves. Dear, Eid Mubarak!
- I wish you very very happy Eid Mubarak to you. May Allah makes you the happiest person of the universe, not only in this world.
- May Allah will accept your good deeds and will forgive your sins and also will ease your suffering. Happy Eid Wishes!
- Warm greetings and Eid Mubarak to everyone. May this Eid, the almighty shower Allah blessings on each one of us.
- Eid Mubarak to all my family, friends, loved ones and those who give me love and respect also.
Hope Allah will grant us forgiveness and eased our burdens.
- Even if I’m not with you on this special day, I want you to know that my heart is always with you and take it to share all the joys.
Now enjoy this Eid to the fullest.
- Muslims believe that the retraces the actions of the Prophet Abraham whom Jews and Christians also revere and his family, including rituals that are reminders of the trials and tribulations they faced.
- May Allah bring you joy, happiness, peace, and prosperity on this special Eid.
Wishing you dear friend and also your family on this happy occasion of Eid. Eid Mubarak!
- Sending you warm wishes on this Eid and wishing that it brings your way ever joys and happiness. Remember me in your prayers.
- Eid meant to celebrate, make happiest someone, the goals and also earn achievements. The ideals you believe in, a dream you love the best and best.
- The moon has been sighted, The samoosas are ready. Here comes EID, so just go steady. Lots of dua’s is all I request and just wanted to wish you all the BEST.
- I wish you the best of everything for not only in EID UL Fitr or Adha but also all the years ahead.
Hope you have enjoyed this happy Eid Mubarak wishes 2021 section. Not only this, you can send wishes to your friends by using the Eid Mubarak images, Eid Mubarak gif or sending videos. By the way, if you are seeing this post in the moon night then you can also send this advance Eid Mubarak wishes in English.
Eid Mubarak Images
For wishing someone we use the Eid Mubarak Images which help you to convey with ease that we are able to convince someone how happy we are.
Eid is just a day, but a very important festival. All Islamic people are really enjoying this full day of joy.
Just imagine, your friend is wishing you Eid Mubarak before you. So that moment, you would be wishing your friends by sending this lovely photo.
If you have an evil friend on your circle then this is the cool pic I think. Just download and share it with your friends.
It’s a simple photo of Eid wishes. If you are a simple guy like me then download and share on your social media platform.
Arabic people are really enjoying the whole this festival day with their family. So, if you are from the Arabic country then use it without any worry
So we thought to bring these above Eid Mubarak images free download which are HD that you can share on this Eid day.
Ramadan Mubarak Images
Ramadan is so important in our life. Maximum Muslims keep fasting on the Ramadan month. For wishing on Eid Al Fitr, you should use this image
Hope you would love these Ramadan Mubarak & eid mubarak Images for Eid 2021. You can use them. Below you will get some cool eid mubarak gifs.
Eid Mubarak Gifs
You can find 3 to 4 amazing Gifs on Eid 2021 which you can share on whatsapp twitter or facebook.
Think, everything is dark and only the holiday wishes is white. If you can imagine it then the below gif is a must for you. Think later, share before now.
Some people like dark colour combination. If you are one like that then share this darkest wishes gift to anyone.
In this world, all Muslim people love red rose. If you are the number of them then you should share this rose GIF to your best person.
These were some of the simple yet cool Eid Mubarak Gifs which you share on this lovely festival day.
Thankyou for coming to this page these were some of the best Eid al Fitr or Eid ul Fitr images greetings and Wishes which you can share on 24 May 2021 during Eid and last day of Ramadan month to break month long fasting. Also to celebrate happiness in this lockdown.Wish you a Very Happy Eid. 🙂
FAQs Related to Eid al Fitr Festival
What is the meaning of Eid Mubarak?
Eid Mubarak or (Arabic: عيد مبارك) is an Arabic term that means “Blessed Feast/festival”. The term is used by Arab Muslims, as well as Muslims all over the world.
How do you pronounce Eid Mubarak?
Eid is pronounced like ‘eed’ as in the emphasis on last three word in case of word ‘feed’.
How do you say Eid Mubarak in Arabic?
Hope you enjoy and Eid Mubarak (عيد مبارك) to all who celebrate!
1) Blessed Eid to you and your family! Eid Mubarak lakum wa-li-‘a’ilatakum!
2) May God’s blessings be showered on you on this Eid ul-Fitr
Why do we celebrate Eid?
IT’S HELD TO CELEBRATE THE END OF FASTING.
What Happens on Eid?
Just like other festival on Eid people meet and greet give their loved ones blessing, Eidee or monetary gifts, clothes etc.
How long is Eid-ul-Fitr?
Depending upon the countries and their traditional culture it can vary from one day to 3 days